Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 5 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 20

An engineer is configuring Cisco FMC and wants to allow multiple physical interfaces to be part of the same VLAN. The managed devices must be able to perform Layer 2 switching between interfaces, including sub-interfaces. What must be configured to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

interface-based VLAN switching

B.

inter-chassis clustering VLAN

C.

integrated routing and bridging

D.

Cisco ISE Security Group Tag

Discussion
Question 21

What is the disadvantage of setting up a site-to-site VPN in a clustered-units environment?

Options:

A.

VPN connections can be re-established only if the failed master unit recovers.

B.

Smart License is required to maintain VPN connections simultaneously across all cluster units.

C.

VPN connections must be re-established when a new master unit is elected.

D.

Only established VPN connections are maintained when a new master unit is elected.

Discussion
Question 22

Which two types of objects are reusable and supported by Cisco FMC? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

dynamic key mapping objects that help link HTTP and HTTPS GET requests to Layer 7 application protocols.

B.

reputation-based objects that represent Security Intelligence feeds and lists, application filters based on category and reputation, and file lists

C.

network-based objects that represent IP address and networks, port/protocols pairs, VLAN tags, security zones, and origin/destination country

D.

network-based objects that represent FQDN mappings and networks, port/protocol pairs, VXLAN tags, security zones and origin/destination country

E.

reputation-based objects, such as URL categories

Discussion
Question 23

Which Firepower feature allows users to configure bridges in routed mode and enables devices to perform Layer 2 switching between interfaces?

Options:

A.

FlexConfig

B.

BDI

C.

SGT

D.

IRB

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 5 / 16

300-710
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-710 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-710 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99