Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by orlaith

Page: 8 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: orlaith
Question 32

Which two OSPF routing features are configured in Cisco FMC and propagated to Cisco FTD? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

OSPFv2 with IPv6 capabilities

B.

virtual links

C.

SHA authentication to OSPF packets

D.

area boundary router type 1 LSA filtering

E.

MD5 authentication to OSPF packets

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 33

An engineer configures a network discovery policy on Cisco FMC. Upon configuration, it is noticed that excessive and misleading events filing the database and overloading the Cisco FMC. A monitored NAT device is executing multiple updates of its operating system in a short period of time. What configuration change must be made to alleviate this issue?

Options:

A.

Leave default networks.

B.

Change the method to TCP/SYN.

C.

Increase the number of entries on the NAT device.

D.

Exclude load balancers and NAT devices.

Discussion
Question 34

Which two actions can be used in an access control policy rule? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Block with Reset

B.

Monitor

C.

Analyze

D.

Discover

E.

Block ALL

Discussion
Question 35

Which two remediation options are available when Cisco FMC is integrated with Cisco ISE? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

dynamic null route configured

B.

DHCP pool disablement

C.

quarantine

D.

port shutdown

E.

host shutdown

Discussion