Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by kiyaan

Page: 14 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: kiyaan
Question 56

While integrating Cisco Umbrella with Cisco Threat Response, a network security engineer wants to automatically push blocking of domains from the Cisco Threat Response interface to Cisco Umbrella. Which API meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

investigate

B.

reporting

C.

enforcement

D.

REST

Discussion
Question 57

An organization is setting up two new Cisco FTD devices to replace their current firewalls and cannot have any network downtime During the setup process, the synchronization between the two devices is failing What action is needed to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Confirm that both devices have the same port-channel numbering

B.

Confirm that both devices are running the same software version

C.

Confirm that both devices are configured with the same types of interfaces

D.

Confirm that both devices have the same flash memory sizes

Discussion
Question 58

A network engineer is receiving reports of users randomly getting disconnected from their corporate applications which traverses the data center FTD appliance Network monitoring tools show that the FTD appliance utilization is peaking above 90% of total capacity. What must be done in order to further analyze this issue?

Options:

A.

Use the Packet Export feature to save data onto external drives

B.

Use the Packet Capture feature to collect real-time network traffic

C.

Use the Packet Tracer feature for traffic policy analysis

D.

Use the Packet Analysis feature for capturing network data

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 59

A consultant Is working on a project where the customer is upgrading from a single Cisco Firepower 2130 managed by FDM to a pair of Cisco Firepower 2130s managed oy FMC tor nigh availability. The customer wants the configures of the existing device being managed by FDM to be carried over to FMC and then replicated to the additional: device being added to create the high availability pair. Which action must the consultant take to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

The current FDM configuration must be configured by hand into FMC before the devices are registered.

B.

The current FDM configuration will be converted automatically into FMC when the device registers.

C.

The current FDM configuration must be migrated to FMC using the Secure Firewall Migration Tool.

D.

The FTD configuration must be converted to ASA command format, which can then be migrated to FMC.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 16

300-710
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-710 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-710 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99