Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by preston

Page: 16 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: preston
Question 64

An organization has implemented Cisco Firepower without IPS capabilities and now wants to enable inspection for their traffic. They need to be able to detect protocol anomalies and utilize the Snort rule sets to detect malicious behaviour. How is this accomplished?

Options:

A.

Modify the access control policy to redirect interesting traffic to the engine

B.

Modify the network discovery policy to detect new hosts to inspect

C.

Modify the network analysis policy to process the packets for inspection

D.

Modify the intrusion policy to determine the minimum severity of an event to inspect.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 65

An engineer must investigate a connectivity issue and decides to use the packet capture feature on Cisco FTD. The goal is to see the real packet going through the Cisco FTD device and see the Snort detection actions as a part of the output. After the capture-traffic command is issued, only the packets are displayed. Which action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Use the verbose option as a part of the capture-traffic command

B.

Use the capture command and specify the trace option to get the required information.

C.

Specify the trace using the -T option after the capture-traffic command.

D.

Perform the trace within the Cisco FMC GUI instead of the Cisco FTD CLI.

Discussion
Question 66

What is the RTC workflow when the infected endpoint is identified?

Options:

A.

Cisco ISE instructs Cisco AMP to contain the infected endpoint.

B.

Cisco ISE instructs Cisco FMC to contain the infected endpoint.

C.

Cisco AMP instructs Cisco FMC to contain the infected endpoint.

D.

Cisco FMC instructs Cisco ISE to contain the infected endpoint.

Discussion
Question 67

An administrator is configuring their transparent Cisco FTD device to receive ERSPAN traffic from multiple switches on a passive port, but the Cisco FTD is not processing the traffic. What is the problem?

Options:

A.

The switches do not have Layer 3 connectivity to the FTD device for GRE traffic transmission.

B.

The switches were not set up with a monitor session ID that matches the flow ID defined on the Cisco

FTD.

C.

The Cisco FTD must be in routed mode to process ERSPAN traffic.

D.

The Cisco FTD must be configured with an ERSPAN port not a passive port.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 16

300-710
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-710 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-710 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99