Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by orhan

Page: 7 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: orhan
Question 28

A company has many Cisco FTD devices managed by a Cisco FMC. The security model requires that access control rule logs be collected for analysis. The security engineer is concerned that the Cisco FMC will not be able to process the volume of logging that will be generated. Which configuration addresses this concern?

Options:

A.

Send Cisco FTD connection events and security events directly to SIEM system for storage and analysis.

B.

Send Cisco FTD connection events and security events to a cluster of Cisco FMC devices for storage and analysis.

C.

Send Cisco FTD connection events and security events to Cisco FMC and configure it to forward logs to SIEM for storage and analysis.

D.

Send Cisco FTD connection events directly to a SIEM system and forward security events from Cisco FMC to the SIEM system for storage and analysis.

Discussion
Question 29

In which two places can thresholding settings be configured? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

on each IPS rule

B.

globally, within the network analysis policy

C.

globally, per intrusion policy

D.

on each access control rule

E.

per preprocessor, within the network analysis policy

Discussion
Question 30

A network administrator notices that remote access VPN users are not reachable from inside the network. It is determined that routing is configured correctly, however return traffic is entering the firewall but not leaving it What is the reason for this issue?

Options:

A.

A manual NAT exemption rule does not exist at the top of the NAT table.

B.

An external NAT IP address is not configured.

C.

An external NAT IP address is configured to match the wrong interface.

D.

An object NAT exemption rule does not exist at the top of the NAT table.

Discussion
Question 31

An organization does not want to use the default Cisco Firepower block page when blocking HTTP traffic. The organization wants to include information about its policies and procedures to help educate the users whenever a block occurs. Which two steps must be taken to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Modify the system-provided block page result using Python.

B.

Create HTML code with the information for the policies and procedures.

C.

Edit the HTTP request handling in the access control policy to customized block.

D.

Write CSS code with the information for the policies and procedures.

E.

Change the HTTP response in the access control policy to custom.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 7 / 16

300-710
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-710 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-710 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99