Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by cruz

Page: 6 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: cruz
Question 24

Which command is run on an FTD unit to associate the unit to an FMC manager that is at IP address 10.0.0.10, and that has the registration key Cisco123?

Options:

A.

configure manager local 10.0.0.10 Cisco123

B.

configure manager add Cisco123 10.0.0.10

C.

configure manager local Cisco123 10.0.0.10

D.

configure manager add 10.0.0.10 Cisco123

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 25

Which object type supports object overrides?

Options:

A.

time range

B.

security group tag

C.

network object

D.

DNS server group

Discussion
Question 26

What is the result of specifying of QoS rule that has a rate limit that is greater than the maximum throughput of an interface?

Options:

A.

The rate-limiting rule is disabled.

B.

Matching traffic is not rate limited.

C.

The system rate-limits all traffic.

D.

The system repeatedly generates warnings.

Discussion
Question 27

When creating a report template, how can the results be limited to show only the activity of a specific subnet?

Options:

A.

Create a custom search in Firepower Management Center and select it in each section of the report.

B.

Add an Input Parameter in the Advanced Settings of the report, and set the type to Network/IP.

C.

Add a Table View section to the report with the Search field defined as the network in CIDR format.

D.

Select IP Address as the X-Axis in each section of the report.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 16

300-710
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-710 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-710 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99