Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by adriana

Page: 10 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: adriana
Question 40

Which Cisco Advanced Malware Protection for Endpoints policy is used only for monitoring endpoint actively?

Options:

A.

Windows domain controller

B.

audit

C.

triage

D.

protection

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 41

What is the maximum SHA level of filtering that Threat Intelligence Director supports?

Options:

A.

SHA-1024

B.

SHA-4096

C.

SHA-512

D.

SHA-256

Discussion
Question 42

Which action should you take when Cisco Threat Response notifies you that AMP has identified a file as malware?

Options:

A.

Add the malicious file to the block list.

B.

Send a snapshot to Cisco for technical support.

C.

Forward the result of the investigation to an external threat-analysis engine.

D.

Wait for Cisco Threat Response to automatically block the malware.

Discussion
Question 43

What is a result of enabling Cisco FTD clustering?

Options:

A.

For the dynamic routing feature, if the master unit fails, the newly elected master unit maintains all existing connections.

B.

Integrated Routing and Bridging is supported on the master unit.

C.

Site-to-site VPN functionality is limited to the master unit, and all VPN connections are dropped if the master unit fails.

D.

All Firepower appliances can support Cisco FTD clustering.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 16

300-710
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-710 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-710 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99