Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by ela

Page: 23 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: ela
Question 92

Paul has been held personally liable to contribute to the assets of P Ltd as a result of his "fraudulent trading" under Section 213 of the Insolvency Act 1986. The court is about to disqualify Paul from acting as a director. What is the maximum period for which he may be disqualified?

Options:

A.

No maximum.

B.

5 years.

C.

10 years.      

D.

15 years.

Discussion
Question 93

Stefan takes his car to the local Car wash to get it cleaned. However, when he comes back an hour later, he finds that, although the car has been cleaned, the car has also been damaged, with scratch marks running

down all of the left side.

What type of term applied to this situation:

Options:

A.

Court Implied Term

B.

Statutory Implied Term

C.

Express Term

D.

Incorporated term

E.

Warranty

F.

Condition

G.

Innominate term

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 94

If a professional accountant believes that he or she will not be able to comply with all the legal frameworks, regulations and standards for business in a particular circumstance, what does he or she have a duty to do? Please select TWO of the following:

Options:

A.

Obey the law

B.

Disregard conflicting standards

C.

Act in the interests of his or her employer

D.

Raise his or her concerns by speaking up

Discussion
Question 95

Which of the following statements is correct? 

(i) In the event of a conflict between English Law and European Law, English Law prevails.

(ii) The Supreme Court is the highest court in the United Kingdom.

(iii) The High Court is bound by a ratio decidendi of the Supreme Court.  

Options:

A.

(ii) and (iii) only

B.

(i) and (iii) only

C.

(i), (ii) and (iii).

D.

(i) and (ii) only

Discussion
Page: 23 / 24
Title