Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by teo

Page: 21 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: teo
Question 84

ABC Ltd has entered into a contract with DEF Ltd. The contract provides that breach a particular term entitles the innocent party to terminate the contract.  What is the legal status of that term?

Options:

A.

The term is a condition.

B.

The term is a warranty.

C.

The term is a penalty clause.

D.

The term is an in nominate term.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 85

Which of the 'fundamental principles' of CIMA's Code of Ethics is defined as follows?

"A professional accountant should comply with the relevant laws and regulations and should avoid any action that discredits the profession"

Options:

A.

Integrity

B.

Objectivity

C.

Professional competence and due care

D.

Professional behavior

Discussion
Question 86

In which of the following business organisations do the members have limited liability and the ability to keep the constitution private?

Options:

A.

A limited liability partnership

B.

A sole trader

C.

A company limited by shares

D.

A general partnership

Discussion
Question 87

Which of the following is incorrect in relation to a company registered after the Companies Act 2006 was fully in force?

Options:

A.

The company is to be treated as if it has unlimited objects.

B.

The company may choose to restrict its objects by including provisions to that effect in its Articles of Association.

C.

The company will not be able to place any restrictions on its objects clause.

D.

If the company has restrictions on its objects they may be amended by special resolution.

Discussion
Page: 21 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249