Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by teo

Page: 22 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: teo
Question 88

Zed plc contracted to build an apartment block for Exe Ltd. Which of the following would provide Zed with a valid excuse not to proceed with the contract?

(i) A key employee who was to manage the project has resigned.

(ii) The price of the materials to be used by Zed plc have increased to such an extent that the building can only be completed at a loss to Zed plc.

(iii) Planning permission has been refused.  

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(i) and (iii) only

D.

(iii) only

Discussion
Question 89

Which of the following remedies is available as of right in the event of a breach of contract?

(i) Specific performance.

(ii) Damages.

(iii) An injunction.

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(ii) only

C.

(iii) only

D.

(ii) and (iii) only

Discussion
Question 90

The articles of association of Zed Ltd provide that Z is to be an executive director for life. Zed is also a shareholder in the company.

Which ONE of the following is CORRECT?

Options:

A.

Despite the provision in the articles Z can be dismissed at any time by an ordinary resolution.

B.

As an executive director Z is an employee of Zed Ltd and is entitled to employment protection rights.

C.

Z may sue the company for breach of contract in respect of the provision in the articles of association as they form a contract between the members and the company.

D.

Z is entitled to vote as a shareholder in relation to a proposed resolution to dismiss him as a director.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 91

Which of the following is correct? 

(i) The Court of Appeal is bound by obiter dicta of the Supreme Court.

(ii) The High Court is bound by a Supreme Court ratio decidendi.

(iii) A ratio decidendi of the Court of Appeal is binding on the High Court.

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(ii) and (iii) only

D.

(i), (ii) and (iii).

Discussion
Page: 22 / 24
Title