Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by parker

Page: 15 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: parker
Question 60

A, B C and D are sole directors and shareholders of EFG Company each holding 25% of the shares in the company. The articles of association

of EFG Company state that "the directors cannot enter into any contract on behalf of the company exceeding $30,000 without the agreement of all the shareholders’’.

B contracted on behalf of the company for $40,000 with Y Company without the agreement of the other shareholders. Which of the following is correct?

1. Y Company may enforce the contract against EFG Company

2. A, C and D may obtain an injunction to stop the contract being canted out

3. B may be liable to EFG Company for breach of duty.

Options:

A.

1 and 3 only

B.

1 and 2 only

C.

1 only

D.

1,2 and 3

Discussion
Question 61

Which of the following are situations in which the accountant is permitted to disclose confidential information?

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

The company is being investigated for legal infringement.

B.

One of the company's clients permits the disclosure of their financial records.

C.

A family member wants to know the details of the company's clients' finances.

D.

A similar firm wants to take a look at the company's most recent financial report.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 62

According to CIMA, governance and social responsibility policies are:

Options:

A.

Not related to an organization's code of ethics

B.

In conflict with an organization's values

C.

Rooted in an organization's values and code of ethics

D.

Not related to each other

Discussion
Question 63

T contracted to buy a washing machine from AB (Retailers) Ltd for his personal use at home. The contract contained a term excluding liability for any breach of the condition implied by the Sale of Goods Act 1979 that the goods should be of "satisfactory quality". The contract was on AB (Retailers) Ltd's standard form contract.

Which of the following is correct?

(i) Conditions implied by the Sale of Goods Act 1979 cannot be excluded in any sale.

(ii) This is a consumer sale and the clause excluding liability is void.

(iii) This is a non-consumer sale and the clause is void unless reasonable.

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(ii) only

C.

(iii) only

D.

(i) and (ii) only

Discussion
Page: 15 / 24
Title