Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 20 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 80

In a situation where a professional accountant needs to choose in whose interest he or she is to behave and act, which of the following interests should he or she put first?

Options:

A.

Employer's interest

B.

Client's interest

C.

CIMA's interest

D.

Public interest

Discussion
Question 81

Which of the following statements is correct in relation to a misrepresentation?

Options:

A.

A person selling goods may be hekJ liable in misrepresentation if he or she remains silent during the negotiations and fails to correct any misunderstandings on the part of the buyer

B.

A misrepresentation is a false statement of fact or opinion made by one person to another before a contract is formed and which causes the contract to be automatically cancelled

C.

If a person can show that he or she was induced to contract by a misrepresentation then a court must grant a remedy, irrespective of the time taken to commence the action against the misrepresents.

D.

If one person attempts to persuade another to enter into a contract by misrepresenting the facts, the intended victim will have a remedy, unless the misrepresentation did not induce the intended victim to contract

Discussion
Question 82

In the event of a breach of contract, what is the purpose of damages?

(i) To punish the contract breaker.

(ii) To compensate the innocent party.

(iii) To ensure that the innocent party makes a profit.

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(ii) only

C.

(i) and (iii) only

D.

(i), (ii) and (iii).

Discussion
Question 83

How might a company ensure that the roles and responsibilities of its board and management are made clear and publicly known?

Options:

A.

Ensure such details are included in the its annual report.

B.

Highlight this information during its AGM.

C.

Ensure it has an audit committee, remuneration committee and a nominations committee.

D.

Adhere to the principles outlined in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 20 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249