Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by esa

Page: 3 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: esa
Question 12

Which of the following is correctly stated to be an advantage of carrying on business via a company limited by shares? 

(i) The liability of the company is limited.

(ii) In general the directors are not liable for the debts of the company.

(iii) The liability of the shareholders is limited.  

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(ii) and (iii) only

D.

(iii) only

Discussion
Question 13

Jo is employed as management accountant of a large retailer. Jo has been asked to call a supplier and promise settlement of their account 'next week'. Jo is aware that her employer will definitely not have sufficient funds available to make the payment. If Jo accepts the request, which of the following 'fundamental principles' of CIMA's Code of Ethics will be compromised?

Options:

A.

Integrity

B.

Objectivity

C.

Confidentiality

D.

Professional behavior

Discussion
Question 14

Zed Bank plc has agreed to allow Exe Ltd an overdraft of £50,000 subject to a fixed and floating charge over almost all of the company's assets. In addition, the directors of Exe Ltd have been required to personally guarantee the overdraft.

Which of the following is correct? 

(i) The directors could face bankruptcy if they are called upon to honour the guarantee.

(ii) In this case the directors do not enjoy limited liability as they are liable on the guarantee if the company cannot pay.

(iii) The directors could only be required to honor the guarantee if the company's assets proved insufficient to meet the overdraft.

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(iii) only

D.

(i), (ii) and (iii)

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 15

Which of the following is one of the fundamental principles identified in the CIMA Code of Ethics?

Options:

A.

Initiative

B.

Integrity

C.

Instinct

D.

Impartiality

Discussion
Page: 3 / 24
Title