Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by asma

Page: 12 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: asma
Question 48

Which one of the following is NOT one of the fundamental principles of CIMA's Code of Ethics?

Options:

A.

Integrity

B.

Objectivity

C.

Confidence

D.

Professional behavior

Discussion
Question 49

X Ltd has entered into a number of contracts with Y Ltd. In which of the following situations could the directors be held personally liable for the debts contracted with Y Ltd?

(i) X Ltd has continued to trade at a time when insolvency appeared inevitable

(ii) X Ltd has become insolvent and is unable to pay its debts to Y Ltd

(iii) X Ltd has contracted for a purpose not specified in its articles of association

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(ii) only

D.

(iii) only

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 50

The majority of developed countries require publicly quoted companies and large companies to produce annual financial statements which are then audited by an external auditor.

Which of the following statements regarding the requirement for external audit is Incorrect?

Options:

A.

Independent external audit gives confidence in the financial statements which is required as the directors have incentives to manipulate the financial statements presented to the shareholders

B.

As the directors are responsible for the day-to-day management of the company, they hold more detailed information which is resolved by the presentation of financial statements to the shareholders and this needs to be guaranteed by independent external audit.

C.

Independent external audit gives confidence in the financial statements by including the auditor's opinion on whether or not they show a true and fair view.

D.

As the directors are responsible for the day-to-day management of the company, they hold more detailed information which is resolved by the presentation of financial statements to the shareholders and there is a need for this to be assured by independent external audit

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following have made an error of principle? Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Svetlana - Recorded a payment of £530 in the company's expenses account rather than its sales account.

B.

Jim - Recorded a payment of £1,000 in both the company's expenses account and the sales account.

C.

David - Forgot to record a payment of £50 in the company's sales account.

D.

Jean - Recorded a customer payment as £120 when they actually paid £150.

E.

Janet - Recorded the payment made by one customer in another customer's account.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249