Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by willow-rose

Page: 2 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: willow-rose
Question 8

J is at his company's reception desk when the promotions manager of a new restaurant and bar nearby hands him a number of vouchers for cheap meals and drinks. At the promotion manager's request, J agrees to share out the vouchers among his company's employees. J does not earn much and is tempted to keep the vouchers for himself and his friends. Is this an ethical issue and why?

Options:

A.

Yes - promotional offers of this sort are unethical and J should throw away all of the vouchers

B.

Yes - the vouchers were given to J on the understanding that he would distribute them to other employees rather than keep them for himself

C.

No - as long as J gives vouchers to other company employees who earn as little as he does

D.

No - the vouchers were given to J, so he can do what he likes with them

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 9

Internal audit is considered best practice but is not required by law Which of the following does NOT describe a benefit of internal audit to the board of directors?

Options:

A.

The internal audit function can help the audit committee have confidence in the fraud prevention systems within the company

B.

The internal audit function can provide independent assurance of the financial policies applied to the financial statements

C.

The internal audit function can report back to the audit committee if controls are not as effective as they should be

D.

The internal audit function can help the audit committee to discharge their responsibilities for the ongoing monitoring of the risk in the company

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following types of board committee are recommended by the UK Corporate Governance Code? 

(i) Nomination Committee

(ii) Audit Committee

(iii) Quality Assurance Committee

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(ii) only

C.

(i) and (ii) only

D.

(ii) and (iii) only

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following is incorrect in relation to a reduction of capital by a private company?

Options:

A.

The company must pass a special resolution to authorize the reduction of capital.

B.

The reduction may affect the company's creditors.

C.

It is necessary for the company's Articles of Association to authorize a reduction of capital.

D.

The directors must make a solvency statement.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249