Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by mary

Page: 13 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: mary
Question 52

A company's board of directors is found to have committed widespread fraud and engaged in a wide range of unethical practices. Which of the following is the LEAST likely consequence of this?

Options:

A.

Insolvency or bankruptcy for the company

B.

Prison sentences for company directors

C.

Loss of credibility

D.

A significant rise in the company's share price

Discussion
Question 53

Jo is employed as management accountant of a large retailer. Jo has been asked to dismiss one of her colleagues for 'misconduct', but she is aware that the colleague has done nothing wrong and that her employer is trying to avoid paying any redundancy settlement. If Jo accepts the request, which of the following 'fundamental principles' of CIMA's Code of Ethics will be compromised?

Options:

A.

Integrity

B.

Objectivity

C.

Confidentiality

D.

Professional behavior

Discussion
Question 54

Which of the following is the main legislature within the European Union?

Options:

A.

The Council of the European Union

B.

The European Parliament

C.

The European Court of Justice

D.

The European Commission

Discussion
Question 55

Which of the following options are correct in relation to a contract of employment?

1. The contract must be in writing

2. An employee's duty to act with reasonable care and skill is implied into the contract

3. An employer's duty to provide a inference is implied into the contract

Options:

A.

1 and 2 only

B.

2 and 3 only

C.

1 only

D.

2 only

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 13 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249