Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by killian

Page: 19 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: killian
Question 76

Which of the following is correct in relation to the purchase by a company of its own shares?

(i) If a company wishes to purchase its own shares it must have authority in its Articles of Association.

(ii) A private company may purchase its own shares out of capital.

(iii) It is not possible for a company to purchase all its own shares. 

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(ii) and (iii) only

D.

(i), (ii) and (iii).

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following statements refer to the remuneration committee? Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Staffed exclusively by NEDs.

B.

Makes decisions regarding the payment of directors.

C.

Has a responsibility to attract, retain and motivate directors.

D.

Makes decisions regarding the appointment of new directors.

E.

Has a responsibility to monitor and review the effectiveness of the internal audit function.

F.

Makes decisions regarding the appointment, re-appointment and removal of the external auditor.

Discussion
Question 78

In relation to the law of misrepresentation, which of the following statements is incorrect?

Options:

A.

Damages are available for innocent misrepresentation under the Misrepresentation Act.

B.

Misrepresentation renders a contract voidable.

C.

A victim of fraudulent misrepresentation may seek rescission and damages.  

D.

A false statement of fact may give rise to remedies in both contract and tort.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 79

Company C got rid of a director because his interests failed to align with the shareholders'.

They've recently hired a new director, and they are keen to avoid a repeat scenario.

Which of the following could the company do to ensure the new director works with the best interests of shareholders in mind?

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Give bonus payments to the director when he hits the company's targets.

B.

Implement an incentive scheme to reward the director when he works in line with the interests of shareholders.

C.

Ensure the deliverance of a detailed and comprehensive Chairman's message.

D.

Widen the remit of the governance report to includes details about the the company's strategy, business model and risks.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249