Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by zephyr

Page: 7 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: zephyr
Question 28

Which of the following countries does not have a written constitution?

Options:

A.

The United Kingdom

B.

Poland

C.

Germany

D.

Italy

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following is not a source of English law?

Options:

A.

Legislation.

B.

Common law.

C.

European law.

D.

Roman law.

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following is incorrect?

Options:

A.

All courts below the Supreme Court  may refer a case involving European Law to the European Court of Justice for a preliminary ruling.

B.

Supreme Court must refer a case involving European Law to the European Court of Justice for a preliminary ruling.

C.

An English court is not bound to give effect to a preliminary ruling of the European Court of Justice.

D.

A preliminary ruling of the European Court of Justice is sent back to the Court which referred the question and must be given effect by that court.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 31

Which of the following statements refer to PLCs? Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Registered under the Companies Registrar.

B.

Can offer shares on the stock market.

C.

Must hold a minimum capital of $25,000

D.

Never has a suffix at the end of the company name.

E.

Generally small enterprises.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225