Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by preston

Page: 6 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: preston
Question 24

Which of the following may be liable to contribute to the assets of the company in the event of the company carrying on business at a time when it appeared that insolvency was inevitable?

Options:

A.

The current directors and shareholders of the company.

B.

The current and former directors of the company.

C.

The current directors of the company.

D.

The current directors and former shareholders of the company.

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following are qualities the CIMA accountant are expected to display and develop? Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Reliability

B.

Responsibility

C.

Respect

D.

Timeliness

E.

Courtesy

F.

Relevance

G.

Faithful representation

Discussion
Question 26

Miss K is a newly qualified accountant working in a highly respected local accountancy firm headed by Mr R, who is a pillar of the community.  One night, Miss K is at an out of town bar with friends, when she spots Mr R with Mrs E, a client of the firm. It is obvious they are having a secret affair. Is this an ethical issue?

Options:

A.

Yes, Mr R is involved in a potential conflict of interest by having an affair with a client

B.

No, what Mr R and Mrs E do in their own personal time is nobody else's business

C.

Yes, as professional accountants, Miss K and Mr R should not be drinking alcohol

D.

No, Miss K knows nothing about Mr R's private life, and may be mistaken about the affair

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 27

Which TWO of the following are true of CIMA's conceptual framework approach to ethics?

Options:

A.

It provides an exhaustive list of all circumstances experienced by a professional accountant that may create threats to compliance with the fundamental principles

B.

It defines all relevant safeguards

C.

It requires a professional accountant to identify, evaluate and address threats to compliance with the fundamental principles

D.

It is not sufficient for a professional accountant in public practice merely to comply with the examples presented; rather, the framework should be applied to the particular circumstances faced

Discussion
Page: 6 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249