Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by percy

Page: 8 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: percy
Question 32

B a new employee, has noticed that other members of staff in the company falsely complete their timesheets at the end of the month, making it look like they have worked more hours than they actually have.

When asked about it, C. another employee stated that management were aware of the practice, but they were happy to tolerate this as long as it was a limited amount extra, and it was up to B to decide whether or not to do the same B decided to add a few extra unworked hours to her own timesheet

This is an example of what type of influence on ethical behavior?

Options:

A.

Professional codes of ethics

B.

Corporate governance

C.

Peer pressure

D.

Corporate culture

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 33

After the Companies Act 2006, which of the following is correct in relation to a reduction of capital by a public company?

(i) If the reduction results in the company no longer having the authorized minimum capital for a public company, it may be necessary to re-register as a private company.

(ii) The Articles of Association may restrict the company's ability to reduce capital.

(iii) The reduction must be approved by the court.

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(ii) and (iii) only

D.

(i), (ii) and (iii)

Discussion
Question 34

Alan, Ben, Chris and Debbie are the only shareholders in ABCD Ltd, each holding 100 ordinary £1 shares. Alan, who is the company's sole director, has recently learned that Ben, Chris and Debbie are intending to remove him as a director by passing an ordinary resolution. In consequence Alan sold his computer to the company in return for 1,000 ordinary £1 shares. The company was in need of a computer, which was of equal value to the 1,000 ordinary £1 shares.

Which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

The share issue is valid and Alan may use his 1,100 votes to defeat the resolution proposed by Ben, Chris and Debbie.

B.

The share issue is invalid as it has had the effect of manipulating the voting structure within the company.

C.

The share issue is invalid as the shares should have been offered to all the existing members first.

D.

The share issue is valid as long as Alan has the necessary authority to issue shares.

Discussion
Question 35

Alongside technical competence what, for example, should the management accountant ask themselves?

Options:

A.

Am I being objective and impartial?

B.

Am I telling the client what they want to hear?

C.

Am I protecting my home and family?

D.

Am I being subjective and impartial?

Discussion
Page: 8 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199