Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by melania

Page: 11 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: melania
Question 44

Which of the following does NOT describe the responsibilities of the audit committee?

Options:

A.

The review of the internal audit programme and significant findings of the auditors. The review of the company's systems of internal control. The review of the company's system to facilitate whistle blowing

B.

The review of the company's financial statements and any interim reports produced. The review of the structure, size and composition of the board. The review of the company's internal control and risk management system

C.

The discussion with auditors on any significant matters that arose during the audit. The recommendations on the appointment and removal of auditors. The setting of the audit fee in discussion with the auditors.

D.

The review of the company's financial statements and any interim reports produced. The review of the company's systems of internal controls. The review of the audit report and any management letter provided by the external auditor

Discussion
Question 45

Brian is the registered owner of 500 shares in Exe Ltd.  Which of the following statements is correct?

Options:

A.

Brian is only contractually bound to Exe Ltd in respect of the provisions contained in the company's Articles of Association.

B.

Brian is only contractually bound to Exe Ltd and the other present shareholders of the company in respect of the provisions contained in the company's Articles of Association.

C.

Brian is only contractually bound to Exe Ltd and the present directors in respect of the provisions contained within the company's Articles of Association.

D.

Brian is contractually bound to Exe Ltd and the present and future shareholders in respect of the provisions contained within the company's Articles of Association.  

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 46

Which of the following statements is correct?

(i) The Articles of Association of a private company limited by shares may be altered by special resolution.

(ii) The Articles of Association of a private company limited by shares may be altered by a written resolution.

(iii) The Articles of Association of a private company limited by shares may be altered by an ordinary resolution.      

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(ii) only

C.

(i) and (ii) only

D.

(ii) and (iii) only

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following is incorrect in relation to the remedy of liquidated damages?

Options:

A.

A liquidated damages clause will be void if it amounts to a penalty clause.

B.

A liquidated damages clause will apply where it is a genuine attempt to pre-estimate the loss caused by a breach of contract.

C.

If a liquidated damages clause is held to be void, the innocent party cannot claim on a quantum meruit basis.

D.

If a liquidated damages clause is found to be reasonable, the amount specified must be claimed, even if it is less than the actual loss caused by the breach.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249