Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by louise

Page: 18 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: louise
Question 72

Section 172 of the Companies Act 2006 provides that directors must promote the success of the company for the benefit of its members. Which of the following factors must be taken account of in complying with this duty? 

(i) The interests of the company's employees

(ii) The likely consequence of any decision in the long term

(iii) The impact of the company's operations on the community and the environment

Options:

A.

(i) only

B.

(i) and (ii) only

C.

(ii) and (iii) only

D.

(i), (ii) and (iii)

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 73

Which of the following is a common law remedy?

Options:

A.

Damages

B.

An injunction

C.

Specific performance

D.

Rescission

Discussion
Question 74

Mr X's wife is gravely ill.  He accepts money from a client to falsify some accounts. The client is a contractor, being paid by the Government to build a bridge over a river. The accounts now state that more expensive materials were used to build the bridge. The money helps Mr X pay for his wife's medical treatment. Is this an example of a 'victimless crime'?

Options:

A.

No. The contractor is being paid to build a bridge with tax payers' money.  If it is built with poor quality materials it may collapse, wasting money, and potentially causing an accident

B.

Yes. Mr X used the money to get help for his wife. The bridge was built anyway

C.

Yes. Mr X needed the money to help his wife - family is more important

D.

Yes. Mr X has a duty to do as his client asked

Discussion
Question 75

On the basis of the National Minimum Wages Act 1998, what is the age range for the lowest national minimum wage entitlement?

Options:

A.

workers aged 16-18

B.

workers aged 16-17

C.

workers aged 15-17

D.

workers aged 16-19

Discussion
Page: 18 / 24
Title