Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by eryn

Page: 10 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: eryn
Question 40

Which one of the following reasons is not automatically an unfair reason for dismissal?

Options:

A.

An employee's gross misconduct.

B.

Lack of qualification.

C.

An employee's pregnancy.

D.

Contravention of a statute.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 41

Being straightforward and honest in all professional and business relationships demonstrates the CIMA Code of Ethics fundamental principle of:

Options:

A.

Objectivity

B.

Transparency

C.

Confidentiality

D.

Integrity

Discussion
Question 42

A, B and C carry on business in a general partnership. A has proved an unsatisfactory partner in that he is continually absent from work for no justifiable reason. B and C wish to expel A from the partnership. Which of the following is CORRECT?

Options:

A.

As they constitute the majority B and C may vote to expel A.

B.

A can only be expelled if the partnership agreement of A, B and C contains an express expulsion clause.

C.

B and C may vote to expel A as the Partnership Act 1890 contains an express provision enabling the majority to expel a partner.

D.

It is always unlawful to expel a partner. If B and C wish to carry on business without A the business will have to be dissolved and re-commenced by B and C.

Discussion
Question 43

Section 14 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 implies a condition into contracts for the sale of goods that the goods supplied will be of “satisfactory quality.” Exe inspected and purchased a new car. After travelling only 25 miles the engine seized up due to a latent defect. The manufacturer offered to repair the car in accordance with the guarantee but Exe has demanded a full refund.  

Which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

Exe is entitled to a full refund of the purchase price

B.

As Exe had the opportunity to inspect the car he cannot rely on Section 14 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and is not entitled to a full refund

C.

As Exe has a manufacturers guarantee he is obliged to comply with his contract and have the car repaired

D.

Exe has used the car to travel 25 miles and cannot therefore obtain a full refund of the purchase price

Discussion
Page: 10 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249