Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by amos

Page: 17 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: amos
Question 68

Y is completing an internal audit work on the system to approve suppliers to JKL Company. Which of the following would NOT promote a sustainable approach to the company's relationship with it\suppliers?

Options:

A.

Each supplier must comply with JKL's policy on limiting non-recyclable packaging to 10% of total packaging per contract

B.

Haulage firms must demonstrate that they have a policy to reduce emissions from their fleet

C.

Each year approval as a supplier to the company will only be granted if the prices paid to the supplier are reduced by 1%

D.

Preference will be given to local suppliers over those located at a greater distance from the company

Discussion
Question 69

You are the manager of the finance function of a large engineering company According to IFAC's drivers of sustainable corporate success, which of the following would be a method by which you could improve the value of your department to the company?

Options:

A.

Providing ethical leadership which focuses on minimizing environmental costs sustainably.

B.

Providing ethical and strategic leadership which focuses on sustainable value creation.

C.

Providing strategic leadership which sustains the maximization of short term value.

D.

Providing sustainable ethical and strategic leadership which focuses on operating profit.

Discussion
Question 70

B was employed by CDE Ltd and was dismissed.  B claimed unfair dismissal and requested a written statement of reasons for his dismissal.  Within what period must CDE Ltd comply with this request?

Options:

A.

7 days

B.

14 days

C.

21 days

D.

1 month

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following is one of the fundamental principles identified in the CIMA Code of Ethics?

Options:

A.

Professional belief

B.

Professional bearing

C.

Professional behavior

D.

Professional bias

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 17 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA4 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249