Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA4 Exam Questions and Answers by alessio

Page: 5 / 24

CIMA BA4 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Exam Code: BA4 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 661 Q&A's Shared By: alessio
Question 20

Which of the following is incorrect in relation to the criminal law?

Options:

A.

All criminal cases commence in the Magistrates' Court.

B.

The purpose of the criminal law is to regulate behavior within society by punishment and deterrence.

C.

A crime is regarded as an offence against society as a whole and the state will prosecute the offender on its behalf.

D.

A breach of contract is a criminal offence.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 21

Which ONE of the following is NOT contained within form IN01 which must be submitted to the Registrar of Companies in order to register a company limited by shares?

Options:

A.

The name of the company

B.

The objects of the company

C.

The location of the company’s registered office

D.

The names of the first directors

Discussion
Question 22

In relation to corporate governance, which of the following statements best describes the situation in the UK?

Options:

A.

All corporate governance is enforceable in law

B.

Some corporate governance is enforceable in law

C.

No corporate governance is enforceable in law

D.

There is little or no corporate governance

Discussion
Question 23

What can companies do in order to minimize the likelihood of future legislation?

Options:

A.

Maintain effective self regulation

B.

Insist on the highest standards of ethical behavior from their company and its employees

C.

Understand and address what the public expects of companies in terms of ethical behavior and social responsibilities

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Page: 5 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

BA4
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA4 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225