Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Service-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by valentino

Page: 2 / 13

Salesforce Service-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Service cloud consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Service-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: valentino
Question 8

Cloud Kicks has a Service Cloud implementation with several channels. Executives want quick access to agent, team, and call center key performance indicators (KPIs). Service managers need to see data about their teams as well.

How should the consultant display the data quickly?

Options:

A.

Create reports from Cases and display on a dashboard.

B.

Migrate the data to a data lake and request a dashboard.

C.

Use Einstein Analytics for Service Cloud,

Discussion
Question 9

A business-to-consumer (B2C) company wants to decrease service costs. Currently,

customers pay invoices and update their contact Information by mailing paper payslips back to the

company.

What is the recommended solution to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

Experience Cloud with payment processing

B.

Einstein Bots with check processing

C.

Service Cloud Voice with Tele-pay

Discussion
Question 10

Universal Containers wants to develop a new Case Management solution. The end-to-end solution will include integrations with third-party systems.

Following best practices, which development and deployment path should a consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Develop in one sandbox, complete quality assurance in a different sandbox, and then perform user acceptance and integration testing in production.

B.

Develop and test Salesforce functionality in one sandbox, and then rebuild the functionality in production.

C.

Set up separate sandboxes for development, quality assurance, and user acceptance testing, and then move the features to production.

Discussion
Question 11

Universal Containers wants to let its customers interact in real time with support agents from their computers and mobile

devices.

Which feature should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Web-to-Case

B.

Einstein Chat Bot

C.

Knowledge articles

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 2 / 13

Service-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Service-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Service-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99