Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Service-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by reyan

Page: 8 / 13

Salesforce Service-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Service cloud consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Service-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: reyan
Question 32

Universal Containers wants to ensure the contracted service level requirements for its customers are being met.

What should a consultant configure to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Entitlement processes, contract line items, milestone, and entitlements

B.

Entitlement processes, milestones, milestone actions, and entitlements

C.

Entitlement processes, contracts, contract line items, and entitlements

Discussion
Question 33

How should a consultant configure a report that shows the average number of days that Cases stay open?

Options:

A.

Create a formula field on Case to calculate the average age.

B.

Create a report snapshot of the number of open Cases each day.

C.

Use the standard Case age field on the resort.

Discussion
Question 34

Universal Containers is using Service Cloud for customer entry and case management, but order fulfillment, inventory, invoicing, and financial

data are stored in other systems.

Which solution should a consultant recommend for integration?

Options:

A.

Utilize Apex with integrated External Objects.

B.

Utilize an AppExchange integration package.

C.

Utilize MuleSoft to integrate the systems.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 35

Cloud Kicks wants to standardize its service key performance indicators (KPIs) for response time and first case closure rates.

Individual service agents, team leaders, regional directors, and the VP of service should see the same KPIs calculated using only the data the user can access.

What is the recommended running user to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

Dashboard viewer

B.

Team leaders

C.

VP of service

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

Service-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99