Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Service-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by hubert

Page: 12 / 13

Salesforce Service-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Service cloud consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Service-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: hubert
Question 48

Support is divided by product line at Universal Containers. Each product line has its own support reps, queue, articles, and record types. Support

reps only work within their product line. To help standardize communications with customers, the support administrator would like to implement quick

texts. Quick texts are unique to each product line.

How should the administrator ensure support reps only have access to quick texts for their specific product line?

Options:

A.

Create a folder for each product line and share them with public groups.

B.

Set the organization-wide default to Private and create sharing rules to share them with roles.

C.

Add a permission set for Read access to the appropriate product line.

Discussion
Question 49

Cloud Kicks (CK) often needs to seek assistance within its organization to resolve cases with

its customers. Sometimes, CK needs partners to engage as well. CK wants a solution that is the most

effective for case communication while documenting the conversation history.

Which feature should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Use Slack for Service for Case Swarming.

B.

Send Email Quick Action to loop in the stakeholders.

C.

Use child Cases to interact with the partner.

Discussion
Question 50

Cloud Kicks has implemented a review process for all new Knowledge articles. Each article must be reviewed and approved by a subject matter expert before becoming available to users.

Which step is necessary to make articles visible in all the selected channels?

Options:

A.

Click Publish after the Approval Process.

B.

Set the status to Published fram the Knowledge approval page.

C.

Set the final approval action to 'Lock the record for editing’.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 51

Universal Containers is migrating from Knowledge to Lightning Knowledge using the Lightning Knowledge Migration Tool and noticed that none of

the article file attachments were migrated.

How can a consultant migrate the file attachments?

Options:

A.

Use the Files Related List on each article to add files to the articles.

B.

Use the Lightning Knowledge Migration Tool and choose ‘include files’.

C.

Upload the files as Documents, then relate them to the migrated articles.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

Service-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Service-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Service-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99