Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by millicent

Page: 10 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: millicent
Question 40

In the following topology diagram,

Questions 40

R1 can be established between R2 and R3 fetches the Internet, RI and R2, R1 and R3 EGP connections, R2, R3 belong to the same AS The default routes are issued through BGP separately, requiring R2 to be preferred for traffic accessed by RI to the Internet, and the following practices can be achieved

Options:

A.

R1 specifies that peer R3 sets the MED property to 150 in the import direction

B.

R2 specifies that peer R1 is in export The direction setting local priority is 150

C.

R2 specifies peer R1 in the export direction setting MED property to 150

D.

R1 specifies the peer R2 sets the local priority in the import direction to 150

Discussion
Question 41

In an intra-domain MPLSVPN network, when a packet enters the public network and is forwarded, it is encapsulated with two layers of MPLS tags, and the description of the two layers of tags in the following options is incorrect

Options:

A.

The outer label of mpls VPN is assigned by the LDP protocol or statically, and the inner label is assigned by the MP-BGP neighbor of the peer

B.

The outer label of MPLS VPN is called a private network label, and the inner label is called a public network label

C.

The outer label is used to correctly send packets to the appropriate VPN in

D.

on the PE device By default, the outer label is ejected before the packet is forwarded to the last hop device

Discussion
Question 42

When the load is an ICMPv6 message, what is the numeric value of the Next Header field in the IPv6 header if the presence of an extended header is not taken into account?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 43

If the topology of the entire network does not change, but the allocation of IP segments in the router changes, ISIS only uses PRC to calculate the changed routing information, and does not recalculate all SPT

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 10 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF