Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by leonora

Page: 18 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: leonora
Question 72

?? ipIp- prefoi p prefierame lndeindeoxrunmber)( pemit demy)ip+4adrssmasklengh gratrequa grater-cqual abel]lescqualesequl ole) for • Pprefofiier? If a pre-list of tooequal has been specified, but the greater-equal has not been specified, then how much of the prefix's range is sufficient?(). Radio neck).

Options:

A.

[0, less-equal-value]

B.

[mask-length, less-equal-value]

C.

[less-equal-value,32]

D.

No limit

Discussion
Question 73

Configuring filter-policy 2000 export in the IS-IS process, the wrong statement about the function of the command is ?

Options:

A.

which needs to be used in conjunction with route ingestion, acts as an external route sender neighbor that only partially introduces.

B.

If you do not configure this command, the device will by default introduce the external routing protocol to the IS-IS route all outgoing

C.

Restricts the external publication of route entries generated by the device itself

D.

This command will filter the link status information released to the outside world

Discussion
Question 74

In an HWIP multicast network, where multiple sources exist and each source has several receivers, which protocol allows source-to-RP traffic and RP-to-receiver traffic to share the same tree 2?

Options:

A.

MOSPF

B.

PIM SM

C.

DVMRP

D.

56768GZliuji

E.

PIM-DM

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 75

Regarding the description of VRRP Fast Switching, the error is ?

Options:

A.

Use VRRP to monitor BFD sessions or EFM features, either in BPD sessions or EFM session states After the change, the VRRP module is notified to achieve fast VRRP switching

B.

A VRRP backup group cannot monitor Peer BFD, Link BFD, and Normal BFD

C.

at the same time If you configure to monitor multiple BFDs at the same time Then the various configurations are interrelated and may have an impact

D.

When a VRRP backup group monitors normal BFD, when the BFD state changes, the active-standby state is changed by modifying the backup group priority

Discussion
Page: 18 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-891_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-891_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99