Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyah

Page: 7 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: ariyah
Question 28

LDP messages are exchanged between LDLRs running the LDP protocol, and LDP messages can be divided into four types according to function, which of the following is not an LDP message type ?

Options:

A.

Advertisement message

B.

Discover message

C.

Conversation message

D.

Label Exchange Information

Discussion
Question 29

The topology diagram and configuration are as follows, and now we hope that there is no buttoned route entry of 10033/32 in the Rl route table

Questions 29

Options:

A.

Configure route summarization on R3 to summarize the routes to 10000/16

B.

Configure route rollup on R2 to summarize the route as 10000/16

C.

Configure filter-pollcy on top of R1 with 10033/32 via ACLL. Also applied in the Import direction

D.

Configure flter-policy on the above, match 10033/32 through ACL, and apply the answer in the expo direction

Discussion
Question 30

The data results of a router are as follows, and the analysis conclusion is correct (single choice).

Questions 30

Options:

A.

The GEO/0/0 port of the A. R3 is in a different region than the neighbor

B.

The B. R3 router's Eth0/0/1 enables both IPv4 and IPv6 ISIS

C.

R3 is on the link where Eth0/0/0 is Eth0/ 1 of the LEVEL-1 and Level-2 DISC

D.

R3 routers Circuit-level is Level-1-2

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following descriptions of MPLS header TTL are correct?

Options:

A.

Copy IPTIL value is handled in such a way that the LSR of the MPLS domain is hidden, which plays a certain security role

B.

Can prevent wireless circular forwarding of messages

C.

MPLS has two ways of handling TTL, one is that the IP packet copies the PTTL of the MPLS header hen it enters the MPLS network Value; Another is to set the TTL of the MPLS header to 255 at the entrance LER

D.

When copying TTL is disabled, tracert can see the LSR of the passing MPLS domain

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 7 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-891_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-891_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99