Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by sydney

Page: 15 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: sydney
Question 60

Use ping-ax-cY-sZ-vpn-instance M 105162, which has the meaning of

Options:

A.

IcMP request for the ping, message size Z (without IP and ICMP headers)

B.

The source IP address of the ping packet is X

C.

The ping belongs to the VPN instance M

D.

The ping sends Y ICMP requests

Discussion
Question 61

Regarding Route Policy, is the following description correct?

Options:

A.

Advanced ACLs can be applied in route-policy to filter routes

B.

The table entries pernit::0 Less an equal 128 indicate that all IPV6 routes are allowed through

C.

If more than one node is defined in Route one policy, there should be at least one node in each node that matches permit

D.

Route one policy filters only the default route

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 62

Regarding the Stub region and the NSSA region of the OSPF protocol , the following statement is incorrect with a single choice

Options:

A.

Neither the Stub region nor the NSSA region allows injection of Type4 LSA

B.

Type5 LSA injection is not allowed in the Stub region, while Type5LSA injection is allowed in the NSSA region

C.

Type7LSA injection is not allowed in the Stub region, while Type7LSA injection is allowed in the NSSA region

D.

Both the Stub region and the NSSA region allow injection of Type3 LSA

Discussion
Question 63

As shown in the figure, which of the following options satisfies two routers to establish an ISIS neighbor?( Single choice questions).

Questions 63

Options:

A.

Both routers are of The Level-1 type. B. Both routers remain of the default type.

B.

One of the two routers can be of the Level-1-2 type and the other of the Leve1-1 type. D. The ISIS process numbers of the two routers must be consistent.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-891_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-891_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99