Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by aryan

Page: 3 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: aryan
Question 12

What is the following description of MPLS BGPVPN incorrect?

Options:

A.

The TTL field in the label has the effect of preventing loops.

B.

IBGP PEes generally use the Loopback interface address to establish a stable BGP neighbor relationship

C.

BGP So0, which is used to prevent routes issued from a VPN site from passing through the MPLS backbone and back to that site. So0 is an extended group attribute that MP-BGP automatically generates.

D.

The routing exchange between D. PE-CE can be static routing, OSPF multi-instance, IS-IS multi-instance, EBGP

Discussion
Question 13

WRED is configured on the newly deployed router HW. What is the correct description of the WRED features below? (Multiple choice questions).

Options:

A.

WRED can set different drop thresholds and packet loss rates for packets of different priority

B.

When the flow exceeds the minimum threshold, WRED begins to discard all inlet flow (tail drop)

C.

Avoid global synchronization by selectively dropping multiple TCP streams

D.

Low-bandwidth traffic is easier to drop than high-bandwidth traffic

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 14

Level-1-2IS transmits Level-2LSP to the Level-1 area if the AT location 1 in Level-2LSP is delivered It means that the Level-1lS in the area can be accessed to the outer area through Level-1-2IlS

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 15

Regarding how the device handles messages in the MPLS network model, what is the following description of the error? A. The label forwarding path LSP is determined and established by various protocols during the forwarding of messages. There is certainly no stripping of the label on the B. LSR.

Both C. LER and LSR are labeled.

D. For IP packets entering the MPLS domain, the device discards them.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-891_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-891_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine