Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by abu

Page: 11 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: abu
Question 44

What is the relationship between CIR, BC and TC? (single select)

Options:

A.

CIR=TC/BC

B.

CIR=BE/TC

C.

TC=CIR/BC

D.

TC=BC/CIR

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 45

What are the benefits of using WRED?( Multi-select)

Options:

A.

Provides some low latency

B.

Avoid TCP global synchronization

C.

Avoid congestion completely

D.

Provides a small bandwidth guarantee

E.

Can avoid UDP occupying most of the bandwidth when congested

Discussion
Question 46

As shown in the following topology, EBGP is running between AS100, AS200, AS300, AS400, and the neighbor relationship is established S400 When you receive a BGP route from ASI00 for a 1.1.1.1/32 network segment, is the path order recorded in the ASPath properties correct?

Questions 46

Options:

A.

B.

C.

100, 200,300, 400

D.

300, 200,100

Discussion
Question 47

Regarding BGP MED, which of the following descriptions is correct?

Options:

A.

In the BGP routing rules, MED has a lower priority than AS Path, Praferred-value, Local-Preference, etc Origin

B.

The default value for the B. BGP routing MED is 0

C.

By default, if there is no MED value in the route attribute, it is processed by 0 If the bestroute med-none-as-maximum command is configured, MED is processed as the maximum 4294967295

D.

By default, BGP routing rules can MED comparison of routes from different autonomous systems

Discussion
Page: 11 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-891_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-891_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99