Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by zofia

Page: 12 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: zofia
Question 48

Which address prefix in the following options indicates that the address is globally unique and globally routable among unicast addresses in IPv6, similar to a public address in IPv4?(). Single choice questions).

Options:

A.

::1/128

B.

FE80:/10

C.

FE80::/10

D.

2000:;/3

Discussion
Question 49

Is the following GR description of ISIS correct?

Options:

A.

The GR feature of AISIS is turned on by default.

B.

ISIS's GR has a total of four timers.

C.

ISIS's GR notifies of events and maintains neighbor relationships through CSNP messages.

D.

ISIS's GR defines a new TLV structure to support this feature.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 50

If all the public IP addresses are used by a company's intranet users to access the Internet using NAT's No-pat method, what will happen to subsequent intranet users who access the Internet?

Options:

A.

automatically switch NAT to PAT after the Internet

B.

Subsequent intranet users will not be able to access the Internet

C.

Synchronize messages to other NAT conversion devices for NAT conversion

D.

Squeeze out the previous user and force NAT conversion to go online

Discussion
Question 51

For a non-directly connected EBGP neighbor to establish properly, what configurations must be included as follows?

Options:

A.

peer ebgp-max-hop

B.

peer ignore

C.

peer as-number

D.

peer connect-interface

Discussion
Page: 12 / 22
Title