Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by diana

Page: 16 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: diana
Question 64

A company's two-layer phase network architecture as shown in the figure, when the engineer is configured to find that the business between departments can not communicate, through the command to view the status of the equipment as follows, please determine the possible causes?

Questions 64

Options:

A.

The BPDU interval between switches is not configured

B.

The Transition VLAN mapping between the handover machines is not configured to be caused

C.

The Revislon Level configuration is inconsistent between switches

D.

Inconsistent Registry Name configuration between text exchange machines

Discussion
Question 65

The basic header length of an IPv6 message is a fixed value.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 66

Which levels are common in the OSI reference model and the ICP/IP model? ( Multiple choice question)

Options:

A.

Session layer

B.

Data link layer

C.

Transmission layer

D.

Presentation Layer

E.

Physical Layer

F.

Application Layer

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 67

In a shared network, what mechanism does PIM-SM use to prevent duplicate traffic?( Single choice questions).

Options:

A.

Register mechanism

B.

BSR/RP mechanism

C.

Assert mechanism

D.

Join/Prune mechanism

Discussion
Page: 16 / 22
Title