Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by angelo

Page: 19 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: angelo
Question 76

What are the common ways to learn routing in BGP? ( Multi-select)

Options:

A.

receives neighbor routing information

B.

Introduce static routes

C.

BGP routing for other AS is introduced

D.

Introduced Direct Route

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 77

The switch SWA and SWB are connected together by 2 Ethernet links, where the switch SWA has the following interface configuration:

Questions 77

Options:

A.

Without changing the current configuration, GigabitEthernet1/0/1 and GigabitEthernet1/0/2 can join the same aggregation group

B.

Because of the different VLANs allowed, GigabitEthernet1/0/1 and GigabitEthernet1/0/2 cannot join the same aggregation group

C.

After link clustering is configured on both SWA and SWB, if MSTP is enabled on the switches SWA and SWB Both GigabitEthernetl1/0/1 and GigabitEthernetl/O/2 are the forwarding status of MSTP

D.

Only if the configuration of GigabitEthernet 1/0/2 is changed to match GigabitEthernet 1/0/1 can the two join the same aggregation group

Discussion
Question 78

The following is correct about the LSA of OSPFv3

Options:

A.

The Link State ID of inter-area prefix-SA, which contains prefix information

B.

Router-LSA and Network-LSA do not contain routing information

C.

When the Referenced Link State Type-2 of the Intra-AreaPrefixLSA, referenced Link State ID Contains the interface ID of the DR

D.

Inter-Area PrefirLSA also contains LinkLocal Information

Discussion
Question 79

What commands are related to BGP route reflectors?( Multiple select).

Options:

A.

reflect between-clients

B.

group 1 internal

C.

peer reflect-client

D.

reflector cluster-id

Discussion
Page: 19 / 22
Title