Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by elina

Page: 21 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: elina
Question 84

Is the following statement about the multicast address used by 0SPFv3 correct?

Options:

A.

RD routers use FF02: :6

B.

The DR router uses FF08::6

C.

All OSPF routers use FF02::5

Discussion
Question 85

As shown in the following figure, a part of the LSDB LSDB of a router LSDB is shown in the first one in the following figure. A new LSP has been received, the second one in the figure below, and the following statement is incorrect (single choice).

Options:

A.

this router will put the newly received LSP into the LSDB

B.

In the case of a broadcast network, DIS will include summary information for this LSP in the next CSNP message.

C.

This router ignores LSPs received from neighbors

D.

If it is a point-to-point network, the router will send PSNP

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 86

Host HW1 in the HW device network Wants to join a video conference, so what does that host do?

Options:

A.

Sends an IGMPv2 membership report to the default router unicast of the local network

B.

Sends a unicast IGMPv2 membership report to the RP

C.

The IGMPv2 membership report is sent over multicast in the local network, and the multicast address carried in the IGMPv2 membership report is the multicast address that you want to join

D.

The IGMPV2 membership report is sent over multicast in the local network, and the destination multicast address of the IGMPv2 membership report is "All PIM Routers" 224002 Multicast address

Discussion
Question 87

A multi-protocol network, the topology is shown in the figure. Take a closer look at the topology, router R4 (in Areal) is introduced into the OSPF process via the routes learned by BGP. So what categories of LS4 will R3 advertise to zone 0?( Multiple choice questions).

Questions 87

Options:

A.

5 ?LSA

B.

7 ?LSA

C.

1 ?LSA

D.

4 ?LSA

E.

2 ?? ??