Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by rogan

Page: 22 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: rogan
Question 88

In VXLAN scenarios, what features can be turned on to reduce flooding of ARP messages between VTEPs?( Multiple select).

Options:

A.

Host Information Collection

B.

Local ARP agent

C.

port isolation

D.

ARP broadcast suppression

Discussion
Question 89

The following description of ISIS's routed infiltration is correct?( Multi-select)

Options:

A.

ISIS routing penetrates | Can be used in Pv6 environments.

B.

Route penetration for ISIS can be deployed on Level-1 routers.

C.

Route penetration for ISIS does not include aggregated routes.

D.

Route penetration of ISIS does not cause neighbor concussions.

E.

Route infiltration of ISIS is used to prevent routing loops.

Discussion
Question 90

There is no routing protocol running on the router HW and only one default route reaches the remote network. On the router job with the extension Ping remote file server address 105401. The result of Ping on the router job is presented as "Request time." out”? Based on the above description, the error in the following analysis is ?

Options:

A.

Router HW's next hop router does not have a path to the destination address

B.

Ping is successful, but congestion occurs on the path to the destination address

C.

ICMP packets can reach the destination address But the destination device failed to reply

D.

Router HW does not have a legitimate route to the destination address

E.

There is a firewall in the remote destination network, and no ICMP traffic is allowed

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 91

CMPv6 uses the Type field to identify the message type, and according to the value of the type field, we can divide the ICMPv6 message into two categories, one is the error message and the other is the information message

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 22 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF