Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by sulayman

Page: 9 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: sulayman
Question 36

RD is used to distinguish between the same IP address in different VPNs, and how many bits (radio) the RD contains

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D,128

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 37

Which of the following does the digital certificate not contain?

Options:

A.

Digital envelopes

B.

Issued by

C.

Digital signature

D.

Public key information

Discussion
Question 38

As shown in the figure,

Questions 38

all interfaces of the router have OSPF turned on, and the COST value of the link is identified in the figure. R2's loop backO interface advertises a cost in region l, then R1 reaches 10022/32 The value is

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

As shown in the figure, three switches SI, SN2, and SN3, where SN1 is the root bridge between S1 and SN2 Now that link support SN2 cannot receive the configuration BPDU sent by the root car, the administrator needs to configure which spanning tree protection mechanism to prevent the problem of link congestion?

Questions 39

Options:

A.

root protection

B.

Anti-TC-BPDU attack

C.

BPD protection

D.

Loop protection

Discussion
Page: 9 / 22