Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ivan

Page: 14 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: ivan
Question 56

The following description of the GVRP interface registration mode in Huawei switches is correct?

Options:

A.

When fixed registration mode is selected, the interface cannot propagate dynamic VLANs

B.

When the normal registration mode is selected, allow the interface to dynamically register and unregister the VLAN. Logout here includes deleting dynamically learned VLANs and VLANs created natively by the administrator

C.

When the interface layer two operating mode must be hybird

D.

GVRP when the register mode with forbidden is selected, there are four types of interface registration mode

Discussion
Question 57

MSTP switches treat RSTP switches as MSTP domains, MSTP, which are formed by a single switch The interchange resolves the RSTBPDU to MSTBPDU, where IRPC is 0

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 58

The existing router HWl running BGP is configured with both IBGP neighbors and EBGP tenants. The following descriptions about IBGP Neighbors and EBGP Neighbors are correct?

Options:

A.

The router will have an EBGP BGP neighbor from it must be connected directly, otherwise, IBGP-Multi-hop must be configured

B.

The router sends BGP updates learned from its EBGP neighbors to its other IBGP neighbors and EBGP neighbors

C.

IBGP neighbors can establish neighbor relationships through the Loopback interface

D.

The router sends BGP updates learned from its IBGP neighbors to its other IBGP neighbors and EPGP neighbors

E.

EBGP neighbors must be directly connected, otherwise, EBGP-Multi-hop must be configured with

Discussion
Question 59

When deploying BGP/MPLS IPVPN, OSPF's VPN route tag is not present

The extended properties of MP-BGP are passed only locally, only locally, and only meaningful on routers that receive MP-BGP routes and generate OSPF LSAs.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 14 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF