Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by rahma

Page: 2 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: rahma
Question 8

The HW appliance network administrator plans to migrate IGMPv2 in the multicast network to IGMPV3 Where does IGMPV3 improve over IGMPv2?

Options:

A.

IGMPv3 adds the ability for hosts to specify multicast groups that do not join a specific multicast source

B.

IGMPv3 adds the ability for hosts to specify multicast groups that are joined to a specific multicast source

C.

IGMPv3 adds Request-to-send and Clear-to-send between source and local IGMP queries

D.

IGMPv3 removes the Report-suppression feature for membership reporting

E.

IGMPv3 removes the ability to include all sources in a wildcard group

Discussion
Question 9

The following description of the TTL in the MPLS Header is correct:

Options:

A.

A TTL that acts like an IP header and is used to prevent message loops

B.

To control label distribution

C.

Limit LSR

D.

Control of upstream devices for label distribution

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 10

?? Route ? Policy ??:ip community-filter Ipermit 100: 1 ip as-path-filter 2 permit ^I00$ route-policy test permit node 10 if-match communityfilter 1 if-match as-path-filter 2 apply

as-path 200 Is the above configuration description correct?

Options:

A.

The BGP route matches the above only if the BGP route carries a community attribute value of 100:1 or if the AS PATH is 100 route one policy. The AS-one PATH attribute that matches the route is changed to 200

B.

The BGP route matches the above only if the BGP route carries a community attribute value of 100:1 and the AS-One PATH is 100 route policy? The AS-PATH nature of the matching route is changed to 200

C.

Only if the BGP route carries an AS-PATH of 100, the BGP route matches the route one policy above. The AS-one PATH attribute that matches the route is changed to 200

D.

As long as the BGP route carries a community attribute value of 100:1, the BGP route matches the route-policy above The AS-PATH attribute of the matching route is changed to 200

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following scenarios is not suitable for deploying interface policy routing?

Options:

A.

In the scenario of multiple ISP egresses of enterprise networks, different network segments of the intranet access the Internet through different ISP egresses

B.

The traffic accessed by the intranet and the extranet to the side-mounted security detection device is pulled on the core switch

C.

Modify the next hop of locally originating traffic

D.

Pull the traffic of the intranet and the Internet accessing each other on the core switch to the AC device attached to the side

Discussion
Page: 2 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-891_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-891_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99