Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by lexie

Page: 17 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: lexie
Question 68

A routing tool can define multiple entries. Which tool will automatically add a deni-any entry at the end of the configuration?

Options:

A.

Route policy

B.

Community-tilter

C.

IP-prefix

D.

AS-path-filter

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 69

As shown in the topology diagram, all interfaces of the router in the figure are enabled with the ISIS protocol, and the following statement is correct.

Questions 69

Options:

A.

If the RI's Ethernet0/0/0 interface goes down, R2 becomes the master device

B.

If the Ri's Ethernet0/0/1 interface goes down, R2 becomes the master device

C.

If R3's G E0/0/0 interface goes down, R2 becomes the master device

D.

If R3's Ethernet0/0/0 interface goes down, then R2 becomes the master device

Discussion
Question 70

What mechanisms or techniques can VRRP combine with to monitor uplink connectivity?

Options:

A.

IP-link

B.

BFD

C.

NQA

D.

Interface trace

Discussion
Question 71

ICMPv6 has two types: Error Messages and Information Messages.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 17 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF