Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by elyza

Page: 20 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: elyza
Question 80

All interfaces of the router have OSPF enabled, the Cost value of the link is identified in the figure, and the Loopback0 socket for R2 is advertised in area 1 , then Rl reaches 10022/32 with a Cost value of ?

Questions 80

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 81

In an HW MPLS network, what parameters are used to define a forwarding equivalent class??

Options:

A.

BGP MED ?

B.

IP prefix

C.

RSVP requests resource reservation

D.

from CE Layer 2 links

Discussion
Question 82

What messages does an NMS (Network Management Station) running SNMPv1 send to the agent?

Options:

A.

Trap,Get ? Set

B.

Get,Set ? Getnext

C.

Get,Set,Getnext ? GetBulk

D.

Get,Set ? GetBulk

E.

Get Trap

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 83

The following is the correct statement about the LSA of OSPFv3?

Options:

A.

Inter-AreaPrefix-SA's LinkStatelD contains the prefix

B.

Router-LSA and Network-LSA does not contain routing information

C.

When the Intra-AreaPrefixLSA's ReferencedLinkStateType-2, referencedLinkStatelD contains the interface to DR ID

D.

Inter-AreaPrefirLSA also contains LinkLocal information file

Discussion
Page: 20 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-891_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99