Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by mikail

Page: 13 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: mikail
Question 52

The following description of the attributes of BGP is correct?( Single choice questions).

Options:

A.

The AS deficit of the adjacent AS is ranked at the far right of the list of AS_Path in the BGP route entry.

B.

When the B. BGP Speaker publishes a route learned from an EBGP peer to an IBGP peer, it does not change the next hop attribute of that routing information.

C.

Local_Pref is valid only between EBGP peers and is not advertised to third-party AS.

D.

A route can have only one community attribute value.

Discussion
Question 53

Regarding the MPLS basic forwarding process, the following description is incorrect? Radio

Options:

A.

By default, the PHP-enabled Erass node assigns a label value of 3 to the inverted second-hop node.

B.

When an IP message enters the MPLS domain, the MPLS boundary device inserts a new label between the layer 2 header and the IP header.

C.

When the P message enters the MPLS domain, check whether the Tunel lD value corresponding to the destination IP address is Ox0O If the Tunel IlD value is Ox0 Then enter the MPLS forwarding process.

D.

The transport node device replaces the existing top-of-stack label (outermost label) with the label assigned by the next hop device.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 54

There is an existing network of router RI, router R, router R3, and router R4 The 4 routers are interconnected via an LN network. All 4 routers are equipped with basic oSPF. When you execute the command "displayosp" on router R2 f peer", router R2 and router R3 are discovered The status between is "2-way". So what conclusions can you draw from this output? Multiple choice questions).

Options:

A.

Router R2 is not a DR

B.

Router R3 is not a DR, nor is it a BDR

C.

There is no full adjacency between router R2 and router R3

D.

Router R4 is destined for DR

E.

Router R2 is DR or BDR

Discussion
Question 55

VPN instances are also known as VPN routing forwarding tables (PN Routing and Forwarding table), and there are multiple route forwarding tables on the PE, including a public route forwarding table, one or more VPN route forwarding tables, and VPNv4 Route forwarding table.

Options:

A.

False

B.

TRUE

Discussion
Page: 13 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF