Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by indy

Page: 5 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: indy
Question 20

As shown in the figure,

Questions 20

in the context of IPv4 and IPv6, the SEL field in the NET address of the ISIS is always valued as 00?

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 21

The means of the LAND attack is that the attacker sends an SVN packet message with the same source and destination addresses to the target host, the source port and the destination port are the same, and the receiver waits for the final ACK packet to be sent , the connection is always in a semi-connected state, resulting in a full limited TCP reception Waste of resources

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 22

The router connects two EBGP neighbors through two parallel Serial cables, what do you do to achieve bidirectional negative sharing between two EBGP neighbors connected by these two parallel Serial cables? ( Single choice questions).

Options:

A.

Without any method, BGP automatically implements load sharing of traffic across different autonomous systems on the available links

B.

Use the Loopback interface to establish an EBGP neighbor relationship, configure EBGP Muti-hop, configure the Loopback interface as the update source, and then use IGP to implement Equivalent path load sharing between Loopback addresses

C.

Configure the EBGP neighbor relationship with the Loopback interface as the update source, and the IGP in each AS needs to introduce two equivalent paths to the loopback address of the EBGP neighbor; And you need to use the command "next-hop?local"

D.

Use the command "ebgp-load-balance" at both ends

E.

To configure an EBGP neighbor relationship with the Loopback interface as the update source, the IGP in each AS needs to introduce two equivalent paths to the EBGP neighbor loopback address ; And the commands "ebgp maxhop" and "next-hop-local" are used

Discussion
Question 23

How do.8021w and 8021D handle BPDUs?( Single choice questions).

Options:

A.

The 8021D bridge only forwards BPDU packets received from the root bridge

B.

8021D bridges do not forward BPDU packets

C.

The 8021w bridge only forwards BPDU packets received from the root bridge

D.

8021w Bridge does not forward BPDU packets

Discussion
Page: 5 / 22
Title