Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-891_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by rumaysa

Page: 8 / 22

Huawei H12-891_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Datacom V1.0
Exam Code: H12-891_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Datacom
Questions: 610 Q&A's Shared By: rumaysa
Question 32

The value of OSPF and BFD linkage is ? Radio

Options:

A.

Any change in BFD status is realized by detecting the BFD at the millisecond level, which correlates the OSPF state and realizes the purpose of OSPF rapid sensing link state

B.

Does not affect OSPF neighbor status

C.

BFD packet transmission interval can reach the 100-second level, which is slower than the OSPF induction link state

D.

OSPF's hello send interval is seconds, which is faster than BFD inductive link state

Discussion
Question 33

The following description of the process of sending and receiving data frames in switch interface Access mode is correct? ( Single choice questions).

Options:

A.

In Access mode, labeled data frames are discarded directly when they are received.

B.

Access mode strips off the VLAN tag of the dataton when sending .

C.

Access mode receives only unlabeled data frames.

D.

When a data frame enters the switch interface, the switch learns the destination MAC address in the data frame.

Discussion
Question 34

The following description of the characteristics of Huawei device Eth-trunk link aggregation is correct?

Options:

A.

Link aggregation enables load balancing based on data TCP or UDP ports

B.

Link aggregation cannot be deployed across devices

C.

Link aggregation can be applied to Both Layer 2 and Layer 3 devices

D.

Link aggregation can only be applied to Layer 2 devices.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 35

The address resolution feature for NDP in the following description is incorrect?

Options:

A.

When sending a neighbor request packet, the source address—is set as the link-local address

B.

of the local interface Two types of ICMPv6 messages,

C.

are used in the address resolution process, neighbor request and neighbor advertisement Address resolution implements the ability to resolve from IPv6 addresses to link-layer addresses

D.

When sending a neighbor request packet, the destination address must be the multicast address of the neighbor's requested node

Discussion
Page: 8 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H12-891_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-891_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-891_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99