Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by jimmy

Page: 18 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: jimmy
Question 72

........is an attack type for a rogue Wi-Fi access point that appears to be a legitimate one offered on the premises, but actually has been set up to eavesdrop on wireless communications. It is the wireless version of the phishing scam. An attacker fools wireless users into connecting a laptop or mobile phone to a tainted hotspot by posing as a legitimate provider. This type of attack may be used to steal the passwords of unsuspecting users by either snooping the communication link or by phishing, which involves setting up a fraudulent web site and luring people there.

Fill in the blank with appropriate choice.

Options:

A.

Collision Attack

B.

Evil Twin Attack

C.

Sinkhole Attack

D.

Signal Jamming Attack

Discussion
Question 73

Which of the following can the administrator do to verify that a tape backup can be recovered in its entirety?

Options:

A.

Restore a random file.

B.

Perform a full restore.

C.

Read the first 512 bytes of the tape.

D.

Read the last 512 bytes of the tape.

Discussion
Question 74

Which statement is TRUE regarding network firewalls preventing Web Application attacks?

Options:

A.

Network firewalls can prevent attacks because they can detect malicious HTTP traffic.

B.

Network firewalls cannot prevent attacks because ports 80 and 443 must be opened.

C.

Network firewalls can prevent attacks if they are properly configured.

D.

Network firewalls cannot prevent attacks because they are too complex to configure.

Discussion
Question 75

Bluetooth uses which digital modulation technique to exchange information between paired devices?

Options:

A.

PSK (phase-shift keying)

B.

FSK (frequency-shift keying)

C.

ASK (amplitude-shift keying)

D.

QAM (quadrature amplitude modulation)

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 18 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99