Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by effy

Page: 11 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: effy
Question 44

A Network Administrator was recently promoted to Chief Security Officer at a local university. One of employee's new responsibilities is to manage the implementation of an RFID card access system to a new server room on campus. The server room will house student enrollment information that is securely backed up to an off-site location.

During a meeting with an outside consultant, the Chief Security Officer explains that he is concerned that the existing security controls have not been designed properly. Currently, the Network Administrator is responsible for approving and issuing RFID card access to the server room, as well as reviewing the electronic access logs on a weekly basis.

Which of the following is an issue with the situation?

Options:

A.

Segregation of duties

B.

Undue influence

C.

Lack of experience

D.

Inadequate disaster recovery plan

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 45

How can telnet be used to fingerprint a web server?

Options:

A.

telnet webserverAddress 80

HEAD / HTTP/1.0

B.

PUT / HTTP/1.0

C.

HEAD / HTTP/2.0

D.

PUT / HTTP/2.0

Discussion
Question 46

A company has hired a security administrator to maintain and administer Linux and Windows-based systems. Written in the nightly report file is the following:

Firewall log files are at the expected value of 4 MB. The current time is 12am. Exactly two hours later the size has decreased considerably. Another hour goes by and the log files have shrunk in size again.

Which of the following actions should the security administrator take?

Options:

A.

Log the event as suspicious activity and report this behavior to the incident response team immediately.

B.

Log the event as suspicious activity, call a manager, and report this as soon as possible.

C.

Run an anti-virus scan because it is likely the system is infected by malware.

D.

Log the event as suspicious activity, continue to investigate, and act according to the site's security policy.

Discussion
Question 47

During a penetration test, the tester conducts an ACK scan using NMAP against the external interface of the DMZ firewall. NMAP reports that port 80 is unfiltered. Based on this response, which type of packet inspection is the firewall conducting?

Options:

A.

Host

B.

Stateful

C.

Stateless

D.

Application

Discussion
Page: 11 / 20
Title