Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by lilith

Page: 3 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: lilith
Question 12

A covert channel is a channel that

Options:

A.

transfers information over, within a computer system, or network that is outside of the security policy.

B.

transfers information over, within a computer system, or network that is within the security policy.

C.

transfers information via a communication path within a computer system, or network for transfer of data.

D.

transfers information over, within a computer system, or network that is encrypted.

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following can take an arbitrary length of input and produce a message digest output of 160 bit?

Options:

A.

SHA-1

B.

MD5

C.

HAVAL

D.

MD4

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 14

Which of the following is a common Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Cross-site scripting

B.

SQL injection

C.

VPath injection

D.

XML denial of service issues

Discussion
Question 15

What are the three types of compliance that the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) recognizes?

Options:

A.

Legal, performance, audit

B.

Audit, standards based, regulatory

C.

Contractual, regulatory, industry

D.

Legislative, contractual, standards based

Discussion
Page: 3 / 20
Title