Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50 Exam Questions and Answers by lilith

Page: 3 / 20

ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Exam Code: 312-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: lilith
Question 12

A covert channel is a channel that

Options:

A.

transfers information over, within a computer system, or network that is outside of the security policy.

B.

transfers information over, within a computer system, or network that is within the security policy.

C.

transfers information via a communication path within a computer system, or network for transfer of data.

D.

transfers information over, within a computer system, or network that is encrypted.

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 13

Which of the following can take an arbitrary length of input and produce a message digest output of 160 bit?

Options:

A.

SHA-1

B.

MD5

C.

HAVAL

D.

MD4

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following is a common Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Cross-site scripting

B.

SQL injection

C.

VPath injection

D.

XML denial of service issues

Discussion
Question 15

What are the three types of compliance that the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) recognizes?

Options:

A.

Legal, performance, audit

B.

Audit, standards based, regulatory

C.

Contractual, regulatory, industry

D.

Legislative, contractual, standards based

Discussion
Page: 3 / 20
Title